RETIRED FBI AGENTS / ANALYSTS
- Members are “retired” FBI AGENTS / ANALYSTS interested in showcasing their skills to secure business, academic and/or personal opportunities, develop and maintain contacts, and/or promote/enhance the FBI’s image. See example at: https://fbiretired.com//agent/158/.
- Members include “licensed” private investigators, polygraph examiners, security consultants, intelligence analysts and other law enforcement and national security professionals with backgrounds and credentials concerning FBI undercover operations, Violent Crime and Organized Crime, Narcotics, Corruption, Intelligence and Electronic Surveillance, White Collar Crime, Behavioral and Laboratory Sciences, Cybercrime, Firearms, Terrorism and National Security. See example at: https://fbiretired.com//agent/200/.
- Prospective members must submit an online application, along with appropriate documentation concerning status as “retired” FBI AGENTS / ANALYSTS. Following review, applicants are notified within 24-48 hours whether membership has been approved, account opened and personal email address assigned.
- DIRECTORY LISTING – Members are listed in the only online directory made available to the general public featuring “retired” FBI AGENTS / ANALYSTS showcasing their skills to secure opportunities, develop contacts, and/or promote/enhance the FBI’s image.
- SKILLSETS – Members can list, change, and/or update their skillsets based on FBI career, training, and/or work experiences.
- PROFILE + PICTURE – Members can list, change, and/or update contact information, profile totaling 450 words [about a page], and upload picture. Members have option to either publish or not publish contact information, profile and/or picture.
- EMAIL – Members get an email address, [e.g. JEHoover@FBIretired.com] that can be used in conjunction with their own email program, e.g. Outlook 2007/2010, Outlook for MAC 2011, or Windows Live Mail—not requiring them to sign onto website to get email.
- EMAIL ONLY – Members have option to obtain email address only for a reduced subscription fee.